Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Casa Loma College is dedicated to providing the highest standard of education, service, and excellence in the disciplines of nursing, allied health, and the public sector arena.
Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.The objectives of the institution are:
- To offer and constantly re-evaluate the programs and comprehensive curriculum to meet industry demands and to address community needs for quality training programs
- To provide academic and technical training to students within the community
- To prepare the student for meaningful employment within the industry for which they are trained
We believe that education is a continuous process. It allows an individual to pursue learning activities necessary for personal and professional growth.
The College is dedicated to the following:
- Recognition of the unique worth and dignity of the individual
- Development and promotion of personal, professional, and intellectual qualities
- Instruction based on sound principles of learning
- Motivation and participation of the individual in the educational and training process
If you are interested in being considered to serve Casa Loma College’s Advisory Board/Council, please email your resume to:
Need to have a proper background in the areas we train our students (please see the type of programs we offer under the "PROGRAMS" section in our website)
If you are a Casa Loma College Alumni - you need to have at least 1 year of work experience in the field
You will need to pass successfully the interview process
The responsibilities of an Advisory Board Member are to:
Attend two meetings per year
Contribute your expertise and thinking to the current and future direction of Casa Loma College and its academic programs
Be available during the year to receive telephone calls of our Program Directors seeking advice
Allow Casa Loma College to publish your name as a member of our Advisory Board
In return, Casa Loma College promises you:
A delicious meal two times a year and meetings that start and end on time
A complimentary membership during your term on the Advisory Board
An appreciation of your time and a commitment not to abuse your time or your generosity
THE OBJECTIVE/PURPOSE OF THE ADVISORY BOARD MEETING
The College is required by our Accrediting Agency to have an Advisory Board.
The meeting's main purpose is to create a 'forum' between members of the healthcare community representing the healthcare industry and the College to receive feedback on our program's curriculum & learning objectives.
Your knowledge and expertise in the healthcare field will provide our College the continuous guidance to ensure our programs offer the highest quality education and training to our students.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!