Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Eve's Place Provides Safety and Empowerment Based-Programs to Victims of Domestic Violence
Our shelter is available for up to four months. Services are available to help resident(s) and their children transition into a new abuse-free life.
- Home-like setting in the West Valley
- Undisclosed, secure and quiet location
- Transportation assistance to appointments
- Assistance with accessing legal services, looking for employment, finding a new place to live, etc.
- Safe environments for male victims.
We also have two thrift stores which service the need of local neighbors for inexpensive clothing, furniture and household items. Our stores also accept donations for the needs of our safehouse victims.
- Renee Williamson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!