Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Pacifica Beach Coalition is dedicated to preserving the ocean, coastal ecosystems and wildlife, with a focus on ending litter through advocacy, education, community building and citizen action. Be a volunteer and help us make trash extinct. Join us today! The Pacifica Beach Coalition is a project of Pacifica's Environmental Family, a registered nonprofit organization that supports and provides fiscal sponsorship to local environmental projects in Pacifica, California.
Primary programs include:
- Weekly cleanups, rotating through the beautiful beaches in Pacifica, on San Mateo County's coast.
- Monthly habitat restoration.
- Earth Day Actions & Celebration.
- Adopt-a-Beach Program coordination.
- Education and outreach regarding the watershed, beaches and ocean.
Something for everyone to participate in. All ages and interests.