Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to
- find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors by supporting medical research
- increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
- aid in the early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
- support a national database on all primary brain tumors
- provide educational and emotional support for children and families affected by this life-threatening disease.
The MN Ride for Kids event takes place in White Bear Lake, MN on Sunday, July 15, 2012. We need volunteers on the day of the event for various jobs.
- Andrea St. George
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!