Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide all individuals who have experienced trauma with evidence based treatment, advocacy services for navigating community resources, and education in order to restore personal strenth and find inner resiliency.
- Restoring sense of safety and control using cognitive behaviroal therapies and other mind-body techniques proven to treat PTSD effectively
- Coping skills for stress and anxiety
- Collaborative treatment planning respectful of individual needs
- Employer training for stress management and awareness
Education & Prevention
- Mandatory reporting of child sexual and physical abuse or neglect
- Healthy boundaries in relationships to recognize and prevent teen dating violence and stalking
- Helping children determine body boundaries
- Recogninzing sexual abuse in children
- Diversity/acceptance training
- 24/7 Crisis advocacy hotline
- Case tracking and advocacy for victims of violent crimes
- Forensic interviewing services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Exam facility onsite
- Spanish speaking victim advocates
- Nora Salazar
- 505-988-1951 x103
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!