Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to provide a Tier II hockey program that develops players to play and compete at their highest potential possible. To teach our players important life lessons, through the sport of travel hockey.
From our onset we have, and will continue to provide our teams and players with the opportunity to:
- Compete in a setting that pushes our athletes to be their very best on and off the ice.
- Attain success through hard work, commitment, sacrifice, and desire.
- Learn from a professional, experienced, educated Coaching Staff throughout the season.
We believe the most important components of a successful hockey program are:
- Individual Development
- Personal (Life Lessons, Physical Conditioning, etc.)
- Athletic (On Ice Skills)
- Academic (The Importance of Making Good Grades)
- Teaching the Game
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Bringing out the best in each player and team
- Competition Within Each Team
- Competition Versus Opponents
- Exposure the next level of coaches and scouts
- Exposing our players to the next level of play
- Enjoying the Experience
- We play hockey because we love the Game.
- Must have fun and enjoy the sport and competition.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!