Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Since October of 2000, Nick's Place has been providing a clean, safe, sober home to young men ages 20-26 who are beginning their recovery from the disease of addiction.
Residents are referred to us from treatment providers and undergo an interview process before being accepted as a resident.
Our program focuses on the fundamental elements necessary to create a life free of drugs and alcohol.
- a stable, structured, supervised, family oriented and fun environment
- the development of a strong 12-step recovery program
- comprehensive relapse prevention educational programs
- consistent employment
- life skills training; budgeting, household chores
- planning, goal setting and good decision making.
Residents are asked to give Nick's Place a minimum six months committment with the opportunity to stay up to 12 months.
Nick's Place employs a full-time operations manager and four partime house managers.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!