Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Choice Services International is a Christian social service agency, which provides specialized community-based services. Choice Services International serves as a bridge for individuals who are in need of the re-integrative process of family living.
Intensive individualized supportive services are provided to empower clients in achieving their highest potential.
As a response to changing needs in families and society, Choice Services International seeks to be an agent of positive change with those we serve throughout the world.
Children's Choice was founded on April 1, 1982, in Chester, Pennsylvania by Rev. Drs. William and Carolyn Eberwein. "Dr. Bill" and "Dr. Carolyn" had worked in a variety of social service fields, including church ministries, juvenile justice, prisons, halfway houses, and fundraising. Through their experience, they began to notice that the children of some of their clients were entering the social service system, continuing the patterns of their parents. Drs. Bill and Carolyn felt that if they could reach out to people at an earlier age, as children, then perhaps the cycle of dependency, suffering, and failure could be broken.
- To be committed to serve.
- To uphold Christian values.
- To provide and promulgate positive family environments.
- To promote family reunification.
- To facilitate choices, respecting each individual's right to choose.
- To work in a team oriented approach.
- To provide the physical, psychological and spiritual needs of others.
- To stimulate personal growth and self determination.
- To be agents of faith.
- To encourage and enhance social consciousness.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!