Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to serve those who, because of disabilities or other limiting conditions, need help in finding and pursuing paths leading to healthy, productive, and fulfilling lives.
Ada S. McKinley Community Services, Inc. is one of the largest human services organizations in Chicago. We serve more than 12,000 families and individuals annually through a variety of quality programming and services including:
- Child Day Care
- Senior Care
- Foster Care and Adoption
- Family Counseling Intervention
- Crisis Intervention and Therapeutic Placement
- Alternative Schools for Youth with Special Needs and Disruptive Behavior
- College Preparation and Placement
- Job Training and Placement for Developmentally Disabled Individuals
- Housing for Developmentally Disabled Individuals
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!