Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to improve access to health, education and economic opportunity for chronically poor communities. Our work helps communities create a sustainable, prosperous and brighter future.
The TARA Project is a young but growing 501(c)3 nonprofit based in Atlanta that works to improve access to health, education and economic opportunity for chronically poor communities. We currently work in rural Kenya:
- Providing a dozen scholarships to secondary school students and two university scholars
- Conducting practicum research with four graduate students in the field
- Developing a community owned and sustained pharmacy for at-risk populations
- Working to enhance primary school infrastructure in the community
- Assist with strategic planning with our community based partner
- Developing a micro enterprise, Art in Action, with at-risk women in the community to learn basic business skills and provide a global market for their wares
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!