Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is the only national not-for-profit organization exclusively dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research and education, and to reaching out to people with mood disorders and those affected by suicide.
To fully achieve its mission, AFSP engages in the following Five Core Strategies:
- Funds scientific research
- Offers educational programs for professionals
- Educates the public about mood disorders and suicide prevention.
- Promotes policies and legislation that impact suicide and prevention.
- Provides programs and resources for survivors of suicide loss and people at risk, and involves them in the work of the organization.
- WyKisha McKinney
- (713) 894-2694
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!