Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
... for the advancement of science and engineering related to the atomic nucleus, and of allied sciences and arts.
- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the American Nuclear Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the American Nuclear Society
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Trinity Section American Nuclear Society?