Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
... for the advancement of science and engineering related to the atomic nucleus, and of allied sciences and arts.
- To encourage the public understanding of nuclear sciences and engineering
- To promote beneficial and cordial relations with the faculty and students of nearby institutions giving courses in nuclear science and engineering
- To cooperate with other scientific and professional groups having similar objectives
- To cooperate with the American Nuclear Society in the promotion and conduct of National, Topical and joint meetings, etc., mutually beneficial to the Society and the Section
- To encourage closer professional relationships and personal interactions among the members
- To engage in such other activities as may be appropriate for the fulfillment of the objectives of the American Nuclear Society
- Bill Flor
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Trinity Section American Nuclear Society?