Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Want to learn more about this School?
Oak Grove High School
Check out their profile on GreatSchools!
Assist all 11th and 12th graders in graduating from Oak Grove by providing CAHSEE support during and after school.
- Improve our Latino student & parent involvement by creating monthly meetings and getting students to become members of The Latino Ambassadors.
- Continuing support with the PASS Program.
- Creating a website in both Spanish and English to provide information about our Migrant Ed Program at Oak Grove including college information, community and academic resources.
- Report and distribute bimonthly attendance reports for OG 9th graders and work together with parents in order increase high school diploma rates and completion of A-G college requirements.
- Provide monthly meetings for parents to assist them with the following issues: academic, advocacy, social issues and life skills.
- End of semester create report for each grade to report on the following:
- CAHSEE status
- Academic status
Migrant Ed Program at Oak Grove High School is looking for interns. The hours are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:30pm to 4:30pm at Oak Grove High in room B5. The job entails reviewing transcripts, academic tutoring, referrals to community outreach programs and working with parent/student by creating workshops for all.
If you are interested, contact Marcelo Leal.
School: (408) 347-6680
- Marcelo Leal
- (408) 347-6500
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!