Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The BiNA Farm is committed to providing a comprehensive therapeutic environment utilizing Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies, a
Life Skills Program and Creative and Complementary Therapy Programs. We bring together those with and without special needs by offering a variety of inclusive enrichment programs that will ultimately help them to thrive personally and to make their best contribution to society.
The primary purpose of The BiNA Farm is to provide comprehensive rehabilitation and recreational services for children and adults with physical, developmental and emotional challenges. Our clients include those with autism spectrum disorders, brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, ADD, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, vision/hearing impairment, disabled veterans, down syndrome, learning & language disabilities and many others.
The BiNA Farm is committed to the following goals:
- Providing a nurturing therapeutic environment that focuses on the unique challenges of each client
- Creating an atmosphere that transcends the usual rehabilitative model
- Bringing together those with and without special needs through a variety of enrichment programs for parents, siblings, caregivers and friends.
- Providing both short- and long- term support for our clients and their families by offering a comprehensive program
- Treating all clients, their families, friends, staff and animals with respect, dignity, kindness and compassion