Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Blondes vs. Brunettes is a volunteer-driven event that raises awareness and funds for the Alzheimer's Association.
Wanted: Coaches for San Francisco’s Inaugural Blondes v. Brunettes Powderpuff Game Benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association
10 Reasons you want to be a coach for BvB:
1. It’s fun! (There are lots of social events leading up to the Big Game)
2. Get some exercise (We take our practices seriously)
3. Give back to a great cause (1:6 women and 1:10 men reaching age 55 can expect to develop Alzheimer’s in their lifetime.)
4. Meet athletic chicas (We are a fun bunch)
5. Relive the glory days (you know you miss football...)
6. Because you need another excuse to Tebow
7. Boost your resume (applying to business school?)
8. Every 71 seconds an American develops Alzheimer’s jumping to 33 seconds by 2050
9. Meet new people (new to the city? ready for new friends?)
10. Put your hours of Madden to use!
- Help run practices once a week from June through September, all leading to the Big Game in September
- Fundraise $250 for the Alzheimer's Association (don’t worry, we’ll help make it easy and it ALL goes to an amazing cause)
- Kendra Peters
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!