Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
International Smile Power partners with people to improve and sustain dental health and build bridges of friendship around the world.
- Provide health care, and ongoing disease prevention education, and supplies to underserved populations in developing nations. This includes Tent City 4 on the eastside of Seattle.
- Train local people to take responsibility for preventive education and care
- Share the virtues and values of foreign cultures with each other in order to enrich all of our lives
- Develop bridges of love and understanding between us and all peoples so that we become a planet of friendly neighbors instead of foreign strangers
- Provide opportunities for humanitarian outreach to our school children and other interested people so that we can all experience the fulfillment that comes from serving others
- susan evans
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!