Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to facilitate lasing changes in girls, boys, and their families by restoring empowerment within nurturing relationships. We also feel that the best way for our fundraising program to succeed is by guiding our younger generation through communications.
Future Leaders Mentor Program is a fundraising organization, pending a non-profit status born in 2011 from the desire to help inner city youth to ove getting involved in drugs and gang related activates.
This program assist participants with:
- Two days a week academic tutoring
- Weekday and weekend fn/learning activities.
- Development that builds assets and empower individuals.
- Provide caring, trained mentors to work with children and youth.
- Foster leaderships, encouraging children and youth to give services and make intelligent decisions in our society.
- Provide a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for children and youth.
- Enrich the lives of parents and other adults by expanding their skills and encouraging them to share their talents.
- Respond to community needs with our program and expertise.
- Teach children and youth how to become entrepreneurs, by fundraising and earning financial tips.
Over the years we’ve learned that a truly successful fund-raising program combines a desired product with a worthwhile fund-raising cause.
- Jonh Walker
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!