Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Working with a network of industry professionals, Eno River Media strives to grow a stronger permanent North Carolina film economy through advocacy.
Connections with people and organizations in every sector and industry associated with the movie and television production business, philanthropy, and entertainment are crucial in realizing our goals. By promoting collaboration in the form of alliances, partnerships, linkages, and mergers Eno River Media builds a stronger voice in support of the Industry.
- Advance efforts with the entertainment industry, such as current work with The Film Foundation, The Ad Council, and with more national arts service organizations
- Connect with more national associations for elected leaders, such the National Governors Association and the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Connect with more national associations for the private sector, such as the Business Roundtable and the National Chamber of Commerce
- Build and forge stronger connections to public and private sector leaders through ERMP’s Board of Directors
- Develop a strong private sector initiative for movie and television arts funding with corporate leaders; individual philanthropists; and national, community, and family foundations
- Develop an initiative to increase arts giving by young and emerging philanthropists