The Springfield Rescue Mission
- Crisis Support
- Emergency & Safety
- Homeless & Housing
Location10 Mill St.148 Taylor St.Springfield, MA 01108 United States
The goal of the Springfield Rescue Mission since 1892 has been to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the hungry, homeless, addicted, and poor by introducing them to Christ and helping them apply the Word of God to every area of their lives. The Springfield Rescue Mission is a non-profit, Christian based Emergency Shelter and Rehabilitation Program providing food, clothing and shelter. No person is denied services based on race, creed, gender, or nationality.
Rehabilitation Services for Men
- Men's New Life Program - 12 months
- Transitional Living Program - 12 months
- Emergency Men's Shelter - Overnight, 7 nights a week
- GiveAway Center - The public can receive clothing, shoes, bedding, hygiene, household items for men, women & children, free of charge! By appointment only. Emergency situations will be handled on an individual basis.
- Emergency Food - Available by contacting the Rescue Mission
- Holiday Meals - Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter seasons
- Public Breakfast - Available Monday - Saturday at 10 Mill Street - 7:00am - 7:45 am.
- Public Lunch - Available Monday - Saturday at 10 Mill St. - 12:30pm - 1:00 pm
- Operation SONshine - SRM van travels the inner city and hill towns three days a week distributing meals, food items and other essentials when available.
- Men's Emergency Shelter - the shelter is open 7 nights a week and provides a shower, hygiene items,an evening and morning meal, clean clothing,and new underwear and socks. Beds can be reserved ahead of time for that night.
- All Things Are Possible: Biblical Strategies to Overcome Addiction - Classes are held Thursday evenings for residents and the public, free of charge.