Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The goal of the Springfield Rescue Mission since 1892 has been to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the hungry, homeless, addicted, and poor by introducing them to Christ and helping them apply the Word of God to every area of their lives. The Springfield Rescue Mission is a non-profit, Christian based Emergency Shelter and Rehabilitation Program providing food, clothing and shelter. No person is denied services based on race, creed, gender, or nationality.
Rehabilitation Services for Men
- Men's New Life Program
- Transitional Living Program
- Emergency Men's Shelter
- Clothing - Available through our Clothing and Give-Away Center
- Toiletries - Available through our Clothing and Give-Away Center
- Emergency Food - Available by contacting the Mission
- Holiday Meals - Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter
- Public Breakfast - Available Monday - Saturday at 10 Mill Street 7:00 am - 7:45 am
Give Away Center-
The Center was established for the purpose of distributing clothing and other donated items to those who are in need. This program is available to men, women, and families by appointment.
Operation Sonshine - SRM van travels the inner city distributing meals, food items and other essentials when available. Operation SONshine operates two days a week.
Detox / Prison Ministry - A Rescue Mission Representative works with the local prisons and detox centers to provide Bible studies, hope, and opportunities to partake in our many programs.
- Lenore Brooks
- Need admin access?