Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We provide high quality health care programs and related support services in a community setting throughout Franklin County, Vermont.
We are committed to excellence in service.
We are committed to providing medically necessary care to all area residents who need it regardless of their ability to pay.
We strive to meet the needs of our clients in a professional manner that promotes health, independence, comfort, dignity and quality of life.
We fulfill our mission by:
- promoting and maintaining quality health care
- promoting wellness
- aiding in the prevention of diseases
- providing comprehensive health care within the home setting
- collaborating with other groups in developing and implementing community health care and service programs
- contributing to the knowledge which will improve community health and service practices.
We provide long and short term in-home medical care and support to people of all ages using a team approach to home health care. A Home Care Team is made of many people working together to provide the best care. Our staff works closely with the family and physician to develop a home based plan of care that takes mental, physical and emotional status into consideration. The team may include:
- Medical Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Licensed Nursing Assistants and
- Care Attendants.
Our programs and services include:
- High technology nursing
- Chronic care management
- Palliative care
- Homemaker services
- Private duty servies
- long term care services
- pediatric nursing
- childbirth education
- support for first-time, low income pregnant women through the Nurse Family Partnership program
- adult and pediatrict rehabilitation therapies including speech language pathology, physical, and occupational therapy
- Community wellness programs and clinics
- Mary Harwood
- 802 527 7531
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!