• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • West Virginia Susan G Komen West Virginia Susan G Komen

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
(38.36131,-81.64128)
 

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

Serving West Virginia to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energyzung science to find a cure.

Description

Volunteers make WV Susan G Komen run, we are 100% volunteer from Board of Directors to casual support folding tee shirts. We operate on a 75% of raised here stays here to fund awareness,screening and treatment options around the state. The remaining 25% goes to research dollars to find a cure. Our largest event is the largest breast cancer 5K in the state. Our volunteers do data entry, fold tees, sort literature and and do mailings. They also man tables, and customer service on Race Day May 5th 2012.

Website

http://www.komenwv.org

Contact

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend West Virginia Susan G Komen?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.