Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CIVIL AIR PATROL
Sec. 40302. Purposes
The purposes of the corporation are to as follows: -
(1) To provide an organization to -
- (A) encourage and aid citizens of the United States in contributing their efforts, services, and resources in developing aviation and in maintaining air supremacy; and
- (B) encourage and develop by example the voluntary contribution of private citizens to the public welfare.
(2) To provide aviation education and training especially to its senior and cadet members.
(3) To encourage and foster civil aviation in local communities; and.
(4) To provide an organization of private citizens with adequate facilities to assist in meeting local and national emergencies.
(5) To assist the Department of the Air Force in fulfilling its noncombat programs and missions.Mission Statement
Civil Air Patrol, building the nation’s finest force of citizen volunteers - performing Missions for America - America’s Air Force Auxiliary.
Civil Air Patrol Mission Statement
Supporting America's communities with emergency response, diverse aviation and ground services, youth development, and promotion of air, space and cyber power.
The Civil Air Patrol Public Affairs (PA) program mission is to inform internal and external audiences of Civil Air Patrol’s national importance, safeguard the image and assets of the corporation, and strengthen relations with key audiences and customers, which enables the organization to grow.
- Annette Carlson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!