Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Green Pro Bono's mission is to help non-profits and social entrepreneurs define their legal needs and to provide legal assistance for environmental "change makers" who otherwise cannot afford the legal help they need. The attorneys involved with Green Pro Bono believe that they can help make an impact in reducing carbon emissions if they do their part.
Green Pro Bono understands that to attain real sustainability in our society, change is not only essential but also inevitable. Immediate action is needed to achieve meaningful environmental change. For the organizations tackling climate change, however, legal concerns, and the costs of dealing with them, can slow down their efforts. Attorneys can make a unique contribution by volunteering much needed legal consultation.
By offering pro bono legal help for green social entrepreneurs, Green Pro Bono can do its part to expedite the innovations necessary to effect change.
Green Pro Bono believes that it can make an immense impact on efforts to reduce carbon emissions if it does its part, directly or indirectly, in helping non-profits and social entrepreneurs to:
- expedite the implementation of renewable, affordable and clean sources of energy;
- find avenues to be more energy efficient;
- improve our smart grids and smart meters;
- reduce emissions in our supply chain;
- protect rainforests and sustainable uses of land;
- advance our transportation options to reduce our need for petroleum; and
- offer other innovative ideas and projects to combat climate change.
- Nancy Reiner
- 781 862 8338
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!