Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are dedicated to the nurture of children pre-birth to five, through inspiring partnerships and community resources that address pre and post-natal well being, infant/ toddler development, and parent education and support. In partnership with parents, health professionals, educators and the community, we create opportunities to connect, to explore, and to engage directly in the development of healthy approaches to early childhood education. The Nan Tolbert Nurturing Center is designed as a responsive environment where parents can be present with their babies or toddlers who initiate and extend their own self-mastered exploration and discovery through play.
What we offer:
- Early Years Play Groups
- Prenatal Counseling and Education
- Breastfeeding Support and Helpline
- Therapy for Parents and Children
- Parent Education
- Lending resource library
- Professional Infant/ Toddler Caregiver Training
- Infant and Parent Wellness
- Pre and Post Partum Health
- Family and community gatherings
- Adult education
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!