The Kitchen, Inc.
- Children & Youth
- Homeless & Housing
- Veterans & Military Families
Location730 N Glenstone AveSPRINGFIELD, MO 65802 United States
The Kitchen, Inc. brings stability and purpose to people who are homeless.
The Kitchen, Inc. brings stability and purpose to people who are homeless through housing and case management services. The Kitchen, Inc. has five programs aimed at ending homelessness:
- Affordable housing developments provide 222 affordable housing units in the community
- Emergency Shelter provides a safe place for folks to shelter before they can return to permanent housing
- Community Housing helps families, individuals, youth, and seniors return to permanent housing and find long-term stability
- Home At Last serves Veterans and their families who are homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless
- Rare Breed Youth Services provides a variety of outreach and case management services to youth ages 13-24 years old.