Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Lupus Foundation of America, Inc. (LFA) is the foremost national nonprofit voluntary health organization dedicated to finding the causes of and cure for lupus and providing support, services and hope to all people affected by lupus.
The LFA energetically pursues its mission through five program objectives:
- Provides direct financial support to researchers through LFA's own national research program, Bringing Down the Barriers
- Advocates for increased public and private sector support for research on lupus
- Translates research findings into medically sound information and programs for people with lupus, their families, physicians, and other health professionals
- Heightens public awareness of the impact of lupus
- Supports individuals with lupus, their families and caregivers
Peer counseling and support, information and referral, as well as educational materials may be obtained anywhere in the Tri-State Region by calling our Regional Office in Wilmington Delaware at 302-622-8700, or by calling toll-free (anywhere in PA, NJ or DE) 866-517-5070
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!