Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mental Health Association in New Jersey strives for mental health for children and adults through advocacy, education, training, and services.
- Mental health is essential to the development and realization of every person's full potential.
- Justice demands that everyone, regardless of mental or physical disability, has the rights and responsibilities full participation in society.
- Sufficient resources need to be available for a complete range of community mental health and support services, public education and preventive interventions.
- People with mental illnesses can recover and live healthy and productive lives.
- Children and adults should have access to a full array of high quality, community-based, integrated mental health services, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Mental health treatments should be offered on par with other treatments for other illnesses.
- Those with mental illness, and their parents and families are unique and essential participants in providing advocacy, services, education and training.
- The promotion of mental health and the prevention of mental, emotional and social problems is the responsibility of every institution in the community.
- The MHANJ values partnerships and sees public and private sector participation as essential to community mental health.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!