Family Law CASA of King County
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Justice & Legal
Location16300 Christensen RdSuite 306Tukwila, WA 98188 United States
Family Law CASA advocates for lower income King County children caught in the midst of high-risk custody disputes involving domestic violence, addiction, mental illness, criminal activity, child abuse and/or neglect. Trained and supported community members volunteer to gather and report comprehensive information about the children so their stories can be heard by the decision-makers at court. Experience what if feels like to make a powerful difference in the life of a child.
Community Volunteers Help Children Find Safety
in the midst of high-risk, high-conflict custody disputes
- There is no other service available for these children; CASA fills a frightening gap in service for at-risk children
- Volunteers like you come from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds
- Cases include concerns of domestic violence, addiction, mental illness, criminal activity, child abuse & neglect and other safety issues
- We serve local children 0-17 years old in King County from lower-income families
- Children are not in foster care; they have no social worker monitoring their safety
- Volunteers receive all necessary training as well as multi-level support at each step of the volunteer experience and a sense of community through social events and seminars.
Family Law CASA is a private 501 (c) 3; we receive no government funding.
You can help a child in a way that works with your schedule, your budget & your heart.
Find out how by visiting our website at www.familylawcasa.org or calling our office at 206-748-9700.