Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
The Whole Person assists people with disabilities to live independently and encourages change within the community to expand opportunities for independent living.
- Promotes full accessibility for persons with disabilities to live in the community.
- Helps populations who are underserved. i.e veterans, mental illness, and LGBT
- Provides needed but underfunded opportunities for persons with disabilities to remain independent and in their own homes.
- Helps people avoid nursing home placement.
- Helps disabled leave nursing homes and return to the community.
- Finds sustainable employment for persons with disability, essential in breaking the cycle of poverty.
- Provides ASL instructions to children’s families who have any language delay disability such as autism or deafness
- Kelly Grooms
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend The Whole Person?