Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Vision To communicate the Gospel through mass media, leading as many people as possible toward salvation and spiritual growth.
Mission To effectively communicate the Gospel message to those who don't know or fully understand it, through full-time contemporary Christian music and short educational elements over radio and the Internet-using modern day language and the highest professional standards.
- The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Tim 3:15-17, 1 Thess 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
- There is one true God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Deut 6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 3:22)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
(Matt 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb 7:26-27, 1 Cor 15:3-5, 2 Cor 5:21-6:1, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil 2:9-11, Heb 1:3)
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life.
(Rom 10:12-13, Eph 2:8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4-8, Rom 8:16, Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12)
- There is a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life in heaven, the lost to hell.
(1 Thess 4:15-17, Rom 3:23-24, 1 Cor 15:51-52, Rev 20:11-15, Rev 21:6-8)
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is returning soon.
(Zech 14:4-5, Matt 24:26, Matt 24:30, Rev 1:7, Rev 19:11-13)
- The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every person.
(Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matt 28:19-20, Acts 1:7-8, Mark 16:15 -16)
- In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Eph 4:11-13, Ps 133:1, Phil 2:1-3)
- We believe in holy Christian living, and we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
(Col 3:12-14, Rom 15:1-2)
- We believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
(Col 2:9-11, Eph 6:7-8)
- Desiree Owen
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!