Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To ensure that individuals and families in our community have the resources and opportunity to care for themselves and build a better future.
Since 1865, St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore has been helping our community move beyond hunger, homelessness, unemployment and childhood poverty. We serve the gretaer Baltimore area and our programs include:
- Sarah's Hope: two emergency shelters serving homeless families in Baltimore Cith and County
- Beans & Bread: a homeless day resource center that provides meals, access to housing, employment services, case management, healthcare and other supportive services
- Front Door: a repaid re-housing and shelter diversion program for homeless individuals and families in Baltimore City and County
- Head Start: pre-school program preparing 3 and 4 year olds for Kindergarten and life
- Workforce Development Services: including our Next Course food service training program and 2 Career Connections drop-in employment services centers
- Camp St. Vincnet: a full-day, 8 week summer camp for homeless children ages 5-14 in Baltimore City and County
- Frederick Ozanam House: recovery-based transitional housing program for men in Baltimore City
- Home Connections: permanenet supportive housing for program for chronicall homeless adults
- Cottage Avenue Community: transitional housing for homeless families in Baltimore City
- Lauren Keane
- Need admin access?