Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Heritage Advisory Council highlights and promotes the activities of many local groups in southwest Ohio who foster interest and appreciation for historic preservation efforts in its many forms.
Heritage Advisory Council Goals:
- Maintain a county-wide calendar of events listing all partner programs
- Create a directory of local heritage organizations with acurate contact data and site location
- Designate a contact person for each community within Warren County
- Create and maintain a HAC website
- Organize cooperative historical exhibits throughout the county
- Provide information booths at community events
- Act a mentor and resource center for smaller historical organizations within the county
- Host practical, hands-on workshops (i.e., mannequin building, artifact care, trustee relations)
- Maintain a database of suppliers for history/museum-related products
- Act as regional representative to OAHSM and the Ohio Historical Society
- Advise local groups on launching historic preservation efforts
- Organize site visits within the southwest Ohio region in order to broaden members' scope of knowledge
- Ruth Brindle-Dobyns
- 937-382-6661 ext 719
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!