Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Pacific Womens College is an independent, private, distinct and unique institution of higher education offering single subject and interdisciplinary degrees in business, fine arts, education, and home and family management. Pacific Womens College exists to assist women in their pursuit of professional success, personal accomplishment, and intellectual pursuit.
Pacific Womens College accomplishes this by:
- Educating women within an intercultural, collaborative learning environment and curriculum that emphasizes high standards of honesty, integrity and creativity.
- Preparing women with the intercultural and leadership skills needed to attain personal and professional success, to develop and expand intellectual potential, and to share skills and knowledge with families, and local and global communities in an environment of commitment to excellence.
- Extending opportunities for learning to women, particularly in Hawaii, Polynesia, and the Pacific Rim through offering traditional degrees in non-traditional settings.
- Maintaining a commitment to encouraging critical thinking, responsible communication, mutual respect and cooperation between faculty and students.
- Encouraging women to make a significant contribution to local and global communities through a commitment to lifelong learning and service.
- Empowering women to choose and design a course of study that will benefit personal and professional development throughout life.
Pacific Womens College is:
- A bachelor degree granting institution
- Educating women from Hawaii and the Pacific
- Academically Challenging
Pacific Womens College offers bachelors degrees in:
- Liberal & Fine arts
- Home & Family Management
Pacific Womens College offers:
- A 3-year, trimester bachelors degree program
- Affordable Education
- High Quality Professional Faculty
- Collaborative, learner-centered environments
- Leadership opportunities
- Real world professional training and opportunities
- Womens Center for Entrepreneurship
Not accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!