Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
With a mission to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all, our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
Our Strength is our Community
- The Y is a nonprofit like no other. We have the presence and partnerships to promise, and deliver, positive change.
- Community Centered: For over 125 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our Pierce and Kitsap County communities.
- Bringing People Together: We touch the lives of over 100,000 people each year, connecting people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- Nurturing Potential: We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive, which is why we provide $3.5 million in financial assistance annually to support 1 in 3 Child Care youth, 1 in 5 Camp Seymour participants and 1 in 7 facility members.
- Local Presence and Global Reach: We mobilize our local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
- Krista Woodring
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!