Rochester Museum & Science Center
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location657 EAST AVEROCHESTER, NY 14607 United States
The Rochester Museum & Science Center stimulates broad community interest and understanding of science and technology, and their impact--past, present, future--on our lives.
Invest in the future. Invest in Rochester. Support RMSC.
The Rochester Museum & Science Center is a valuable community resource, with our three-floor Science Museum, iconic Strasenburgh Planetarium and picturesque Cumming Nature Center.
Support from individual members, companies, foundations and public sources, including the very generous Monroe County, allow us to create a first-class cultural attraction with more than 200 hands-on exhibits that engage families, friends and groups in serious fun. We bring Rochester’s rich history of innovation and invention to life by telling the stories held in the more than 1.2 million items in our collection.
You can join these individuals and organizations in supporting our mission as a donor, volunteer, Women's Council member or Museum member.Contributing to the RMSC allows us to:
- Spark interest in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) by engaging nearly 375,000 visitors through our 200 hands-on exhibits
- Serve 10,000 low-income families and individuals with disabilities with free admission through our Community Partner Pass Program
- Inspire more than 2,500 children through interactive science in our Summer Fun camps
- Encourage 80 teen camp volunteers to develop workforce skills
- Provide 10 to 15 at-risk youth per year with work experience and professional development