REACH-rape crisis program at The Counseling Connection
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Crisis Support
Location1021 Quarrier StreetSuite 414Charleston, WV 25301 United States
REACH is dedicated to providing professional, compassionate care to survivors of sexual violence and working toward creating a community in which sexual violence is no longer tolerated.
REACH - Rape Education, Advocacy, Counseling and Healing. REACH volunteers provide support services to survivors of rape.
- 24-hour Rape Crisis Hotline
- 24-our Emergency Room Accompanimant
- Follow-up Supportive Counseling
- Advocacy Services
- Support throughtout the Crimianal Justice Process
- Education Programs
- Professional Training Programs
- Volunteer Program