• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • National Philanthropic Trust (NPT) Breast Cancer 3-Day National Philanthropic Trust (NPT) Breast Cancer 3-Day

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

To establish the NPT Breast Cancer Fund, providing an endowment for breast cancer initiatives including research, treatment, prevention, and education.

Description

The Breast Cancer 3-Day is produced by the NPT Breast Cancer 3-Day, who receives 15% of the net procedes of the 3-Day events. The other 85% of the net procedes go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Website

http://www.The3Day.org

Contact

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend National Philanthropic Trust (NPT) Breast Cancer 3-Day?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.