Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To Break the cycles of violence in our communities by providing opportunities for change, we bond together positive growth practices that encourage Youth Awareness and Family Unification.
The South Bronx Concerned Citizens is a driven non-profit organzation located in the Bronx. We service adults by providing Anger Management Sessions, Domestic Violence Sessions for Men, and Parenting Skills Classes. We also provide summer and after school for young children and young adults. Our media and events committee provides resources and cultural educational workshops for the public.
- Anger Management Sessions
- Concerned Citizens Against Tobacco (C-CAT)
- Couples Mediation Sessions
- Domestic Violence Male Batterers Intervention Project
- Fathers First Support Group
- Referrals and General Information Center
- SBCC's Kids After School Program (Grades K through 6)
- SBCC's Kids Summer Educational Program
- SBCC's Tutorial Enhancement Program (Grades 1 through 10)
- Workplace Conflict Resolution Program