- Children & Youth
- Sports & Recreation
LocationP.O. Box 430631 Greene St.Key West, FL 33041 United States
Reef Relief is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to improving and protecting our coral reef ecosystem. Find out more at http://www.reefrelief.org/
- Increase public awareness of the importance and value of living coral reef ecosystems
- Increase scientific understanding and knowledge of living coral reef ecosystems
- Strengthen grassroots community-based efforts to protect coral reef ecosystems
- Design, develop, and help implement strategies for marine protected areas associated with coral reef ecosystems
- Encourage and support eco-tourism as part of sustainable community development that protects and preserves coral reef ecosystems
- Strengthen our organizational capacity to carry out our mission
- Reef Relief’s goal is S.E.A. for C.P.R.
We focus on rigorous Science to Educate the public & Advocate policymakers to achieve Conservation, Protection, and Restoration of coral reefs.