Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Giving Life Back To The Wild through rescue education, rehabilitation, release, and lifelong sanctuary."
Wolf Run Wildlife Refuge is a non profit organization based in Nicholasville,Ky. Located on the historical grounds of Camp Nelson in Jessamine County, we offer lifelong sanctuary to wildlife that cannot be released back into their natural environments. Through our educational programs, these animals serve the community through off site educational programs, field trips, and internships for all ages. WRWR has opportunities for boy and girl scout groups. those in need of community hours, and those who wish to volunteer to make our world a better place! WRWR is accredited by:
- Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce
- IWRC International Wildlife Rehabilitators Council
- Mary Kindred
- (859) 475-7056
- Need admin access?