Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide for the emergency needs of the homeless and impoverished of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
To provide programs designed to offer help and hope through education, job skills training, life skills training, counseling, job placement, and transitional living while sharing God's great compassion for all man-kind.
To offer charitable assistance to men, women, and children who are in great need throughout the world as resources allow.
To inform the public about the plight of people in great need while presenting opportunities of involvement in caring for the homeless and impoverished.
(1) Homeless Services - 360 overnight shelter bed accommodations, 1,230 meals provided daily
(2) Women's Program - 12-month recovery program for women and families, nutrition and cooking classes, budgeting and parenting skills, social skills development, Bible studies and counseling, job preperation workshops, computer aided learning, after-care transitional housing
(3) Men's Program - 12-month recovery program, academics including computer classes and GED preperation, Bible studies, social skills development, job skills training, preparation workshops and job placement, after-care transitional housing
(4) Food Pantry & Community Services - Over 300 food boxes provided monthly, Furniture and clothing distribution, Holiday food bags, inter-agency resource sharing
(5) Youth Services - After school and summer program, Bible studies and tutoring, Sports programs and summer camp, block parties and field trips
- David Bradley
- (510) 215-4555
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!