To provide for the emergency needs of the homeless and impoverished of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. To provide programs designed to offer help and hope through education, job skills training, life skills and discipleship training, job placement, and transitional living while sharing God's great compassion for all man-kind. To offer charitable assistance to men, women, and children who are in great need throughout the world as resources allow. To inform the public about the plight of people in great need while presenting opportunities of involvement in caring for the homeless and impoverished.
(1) Homeless Services - 325 overnight shelter bed accommodations, approximately 1,000 meals provided daily
(2) Women's Program - 12-month life transformation program for women and families, academics including computer classes and GED preparation, budgeting and parenting skills, social skills development, Bible studies, job skills, computer aided learning, after-care transitional housing and program coordination
(3) Men's Program - 12-month life transformation program, academics including computer classes and GED preparation, Bible studies, social skills development, job skills training, job placement, budgeting, after-care transitional housing
(4) Food Pantry & Community Services - Over 300 food boxes provided monthly, housewares and goods distribution, Holiday food bags, inter-agency resource sharing
(5) Community Engagement - weekly and seasonal community distributions inclusive of food , goods, clothing, school supplies, Christmas gifs and more as available