Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Meeting the personal goals of children through horsemanship by teaching them the love and trust of God." At Haven’s Horses, our volunteers are our heroes. They play an important role in the lives of our riders and they are a vital part to the success of our program. Volunteer hours must be scheduled by an instructor and volunteers must attend an orientation prior to their first visit. Orientations are scheduled on an as needed basis. Please contact us for further information at 817-741-7614 or e-mail email@example.com
Reasons to be a volunteer:
- Gain valuable experience make an impact upon a child’s life.
- Make lifelong relationships
- Build volunteer hours for college resumes
- Gain valuable life skills
- Interact with special needs children
- Be around horses and livestock
Volunteers must be at least 14 years old to work directly with therapy riders.
Haven’s Horses STARS
- Lead horses for therapy classes (specialized leader training required)
- Side walking with therapy riders
- Prepare horses for classes