Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Improving the quality of public education in Philadelphia and the region, so that youth are prepared for college and careers.
Our Goals & Objectives
Establish and coordinate high-quality educator development and support for Philadelphia public schools.
- Improve teacher preparation programs in Philadelphia
- Improve professional development of Philadelphia public school teachers
- Network teachers to build support, learning and leadership opportunities
Build a college-and-career-going culture in Philadelphia public schools.
- Embed an excellent college- and career-going framework in the Philadelphia public school system
- Design and deliver a model system of college- and career-going supports
- Align instruction across secondary and postsecondary institutions
At the Ed Fund, we incubate promising practices and systems, demonstrate how these are beneficial via implementation and evaluation, and disseminate best practices to the field.
The Ed Fund is an independent nonprofit organization that fulfills its mission through funding provided by private donors, foundations, corporations, and public sources.
Throughout our history, we have developed a particular expertise in preparing teachers for successful careers in the School District of Philadelphia. Through our own and others’ research and practice, we know that great teachers lead to exceptional student outcomes. We impact 1,000 teachers and 10,000 students across Philadelphia.