Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Anaheim Union High School District, a partnership of students, parents, staff, and community, will provide each student with a high quality educational program in a safe, motivating learning environment that promotes:
- high academic achievement based on a strong foundation of knowledge and skills
- development of habits and attitudes for a lifetime of learning
- exploration and preparation in a broad range of career and interest areas, and
- commitment to responsible citizenship
- We believe that public education is vital to the progress of our community and our nation, that all children can learn, and that the student is the focal point of all decisions.
- We believe that education is a shared responsibility where the student, the school, the home, and the community work together toward common goals.
- We believe in high standards of personal performance for students and staff and individual accountability for decisions and actions.
- We believe in respect and appreciation of the commonality and diversity of individuals and groups.
- We believe that education should offer each student multiple opportunities for success and fulfillment in both curricular and extra-curricular programs.
- We believe in providing a safe and secure environment for students and staff which creates a positive atmosphere and stimulates learning.
- We believe in the values that support ethical decision-making, positive role modeling, and a commitment to professionalism.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!