Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
A small in numbers yet very active Kiwanis Club.
We sponsor hands-on as well as youth scholarship projects. Each member can play their part in their own way to support the community.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time.
Norfolk Morniing Kiwanis Club meets the first four Wednesdays of the month at Prenger's Restauarnt, 06:45 AM, for breakfast, club meeting, and a program hosted by a member.
Past and current projects can be found at the following website address:
Benefits to the member include:
- Become personally involved and helping improve our community;
- Besides networking experience fellowship and establish lifetime friendships;
- Learn from others and about the community through weekly programs;
- Develop leadership skills by serving in positions of responsibility;
- Help train tomorrow’s leaders through our unique Sponsored Youth Programs;
- Have fun while broadening your general knowledge of the community;
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!