Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The team at Bella Care Hospice has one goal...to help you live your life in the ways that matter to you. Hospice is a set of services, rather than a place, that helps patients and families address the many issues that arise at the end of life. When an illness no longer responds to curative treatments or a patient chooses to stop further aggressive treatments, hospice offers a full range of care aimed at comfort rather than cure. At the center of hospice care is the belief that each of us has the right to die pain-free and with dignity, and that our families will receive the necessary support to allow us to do so. Tridia's hospice programs are comprised of compassionate and skilled professionals trained to provide responsive medical, emotional, physical, and spiritual support to anyone in need.
You are the leader of your care team!
- Your Volunteers provide companionship, practical assistance like running errands and transportation, and emotional support. Their specific talents are matched to your needs. Count on them to be willing helpers, compassionate listeners and valuable members of your care team.
- Your Hospice Aides are experts in making daily tasks easier - they help you maintain dignity and independence through the simple but essential things like bathing, dressing and other every day tasks.
- Your Doctors continue to care for you. You can choose to keep your relationship with your family physician, who works with your hospice care team. Tridia's own physician's specialize in comfort care and consult with your doctor.
- Your Nurse provides skilled care and support tailored to your physical condition and level of comfort and is an excellent source of information about disease processes, equipment use, hands-on care, and support for your caregivers.
- Your Chaplain supports your personal spiritual beliefs, practices and needs - visiting listening and offering prayers, rites and rituals, assistance planning memorial services, and support in healing relationships. Your chaplain also works with your own clergy person and congregation as you desire.