Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Health Center Association of Nebraska (HCAN) is a nonprofit primary care organization whose mission is to enhance and expand access to quality, community-responsive healthcare for Nebraska’s medically underserved and uninsured.
Members of HCAN are federally-qualified Community Health Centers (CHCs) that provide medical, dental, and mental health services for over 63,000 Nebraskans. Established in 2011, the Health Center Association of Nebraska is funded primarily by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration.
The Health Center Association of Nebraska:
- Provides technical assistance and training to member health centers
- Networks with organizations at the regional and national level for healthcare excellence and equity
- Promotes healthcare workforce development, recruitment, and retention
- Partners with communities to expand services and meet the needs of the medically underserved
- Educates Nebraskans on the mission, services, and value of community health centers
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!