Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Dreamcatcher Foundation reaches out to girls and young
women between the ages of 12-25 years old with the hopes of
igniting confidence, courage, independence, and inner strength
within them. As a not-for-profit organization, The Dreamcatcher
Foundation, seeks to improve the lives of Chicago's most
disadvantaged and disenfranchised young women through
education, empowerment and prevention of sexual exploitation.
The Youth Empowerment Project
The Youth Empowerment Project (YEP) will offer a preventative approach to help young women avoid becoming victims of sexual exploitation.
- My Life, My Choice
- Healthy Relationship Building
- Therapeutic and Educational Field trips
- Arts and Crafts
- Health Services (Including, but not limited to)
- STD and HIV/AIDS testing
- HPV testing
- General health checkups
- Medical referrals
- Drug prevention education
- Emotional and Psychological Services (Including, but not limited
- Individual and group counseling
- Anger management and stress-reduction techniques
- Personal Development Services (Including, but not limited to)
- Assertiveness training
- Self-defense training
- Character and relationship building
- Educational Services (Including, but not limited to)
- After-school tutoring
- GED and HS Diploma readiness
- Rachel Durchslag
- (773) 936-9898
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!