Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Kenai Peninsula State Fair seeks to foster, develop, and promote, throughout the Kenai Peninsula, the betterment of agricultural, aquacultural, cultural, and educational pursuits by means of the Kenai Peninsula State Fair and other community activities.
Over the past 62 years the Kenai Peninsula Fair has strived to create strong community ties through the annual fair and other year round events. Our main focus has been our annual fair, but we also host the 4 th of July rodeo, annual Christmas Bazaars and community functions throughout the year. In addition, we have expanded by adding teen activities for community youth.
- Primary Activities:
Our three day annual fair includes:
- Junior Market Livestock Auction
- Exhibit entries: ranging from agricultural to arts & crafts
- Over 100 vendors come to sell their wares selling everything from blooming onions to wax hands.
- Live music
- Western Style Rodeo
- Jugglers and strolling entertainers.
- Fun competitions including arm wrestling, egg toss, river to river run and more.
- Teen events - including a teen room with Wii and X-box tournaments
These are just a few of the fun things you will find to do at the fair.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!