During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
TO IMPROVE THE LIVES, HEALTH AND FITNESS OF YOUTH IN THE UNITED STATES THROUGH WINTER SPORTS
We expect to introduce 100,000 youth to winter sports each year. The
National Winter Sports Education Foundation (NWSEF) accomplishes this
1. COVENING local organizations around the development of
continuously sustainable, effective programs;
2. Fostering local, regional and national COLLABORATION that
leverage the unique skills and capabilities of individual organizations;
3. Identifying, sourcing and making available financial and other RESOURCES ;
4. Being the repository of information and BEST PRACTICES for access by participating and support organizations; and
5. Providing quantifiable OUTCOME information relating to the impact and effectiveness of programs and processes.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!